Wednesday, May 7, 2008

somebody call the waaaaaaaahmbulance

feeling quite sorry for myself lately. Kinda feels like im a ghost in the room, kind of like that king diamond song, invisible guest. Need bens help to finish building my bike/talk to him about wheels. No call back ever. Dunno if im supposed to do 3 second or 3 minute sprints tomorrow. neither makes too much sense. Still waiting on super-coach's response. Need to find cantilever bosses which were inexplicably not included with my bike. Went to cycletek. No help. Went to cyclery. They'll call me back (shah....). Called easton , the manufacturers of said fork. They actually did call me back but, i have no idea what the lady on the other end of the message was saying as far as getting me new bosses. She said where they should have been, and i agree, they should have been there, but they weren't and now im still boss-less. Called he back, no answer, left a message for her to call me back. Again. Still waiting. Asked a few questions to ebay sellers. No response ever. I realize i sound like total cry-baby, but you have to admit thats a lot of no-care-ever being thrown my way. Maybe i am an invisible guest. Maybe i should paint my face like this at the next "dangerous meeting" i sign up for, it might get me more noticed...

No comments: