Friday, May 16, 2008

rode with a redlands veteran today.

Andrew Haglund, while being one of my favorite male clients, is also an avid cyclist who could probably throttle me even today, but today i had a fighting chance because its been like 15 months since he has been riding with any kind of consistency. Took a couple of laps around sunset then i cut his hair. The experience was enjoyable and i hope i get the chance to do it more often. He's like, knee deep in school, so i considered myself lucky to get out there with him today. ive got a little more training to do today, as i took yesterday off to learn some sweet knife handling skills. And i have to get my hair cut as well. I think this is the eventual look im striving towards.



im also looking for a christian bale sort of look in my midsection to bicep area. So i think clubbells and pilates will be happening today as well.

2 comments:

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

Is the cross bike built yet?

Roosterweight Cimmarien said...

yeah, i built it. I think im going to try and organize a practice at maybe ford park or something. We'll have to see.