Saturday, May 10, 2008

come to the sabbath

im back. After many saturdays off, i went on the saturday group ride, and didnt turn off at victoria, as prescribed by super-coach ashley kipp. Let me start off by saying, that typically, i do a LOT of work and get dropped around the time the fast group bridges. By typically of course, i mean every effing time. This time i said to myself "you havent done the long ride on saturday in a month and a half, just sit in dude". I sat in. I didnt get dropped. It was sweet. My legs feel good, my lungs feel good. i feel good over all. boderline great. Also, i go to see tornado tom, the idiot chiro in the xxxl rabobank jersey (which he has since traded in for a quickstep kit that actually fits) who was dragging around the poor woman who crashed, crash himself. But it was a fittingly STUPID crash. He thankfully didnt take anybody down this time (im still not convinced he didnt take that poor woman out), he was apparently unable to unclip from his $7,000.00 s-works rig, and went completely upside-down onto his back with the bike straight up in the air! HAHAHAHA! Hope he needs his neck adjusted....off.

Apparently Mark is going to help me brush up on my swimming skills, although he seemed somewhat unwilling to take place in other aquatic activities with me..... Thats good cuz apparently im doing a half iron around this time next year. Yay.

I told mark that in honor of all the SDA's that go on the ride on saturday i try to listen to come to the sabbath by mercyful fate before every saturday ride. Craig turner managed to laugh whilst i hobbit kept "accidently" veering traffic into him and cutting him off. This one's for you craig.

2 comments:

Joy Joy said...

I'm an SDA. Bet you didn't know that. you better start eating huge meals on Sabbth afternoons too and don't forget your nap.

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

I can't believe it took that crazy chiropractor quack this long to finally throw it away. Did he drag himself out of the street?

P.S. Don't do anything that Joy says.