Friday, April 18, 2008

new stuff

cross bike is happening. I think im turning belgian. cant wait for the fall. and by fall i mean, me falling, off of my bike.

pilates...




after about 10 minutes of a 40 minute workout, this chick, who was referred to me by super-coach ashley kipp, completely knocked my dick in the dirt, to use a natalee gregson phrase. I did most of it, and by most i mean, there were like 2 sections where i either just went "...nope" or she said to stretch, and i was like "...wait....i already am stretching". It was hell. I find it very funny that at the END of the workout she told me to grab my ankles. Also, when i didnt the little "running" exercise i had to say "im a maaaaniaic maaaaaaaniac". That was fun. no homo.

haircut today. Im tapping out on the whole grow my hair out thing. It only looks sweet when you take your helmet off after like 2 hour ride. I only do that like 5 days a week. Although i have been informed that i will be running do to my new cross bike project. bet my hair would look sweet after that...


im still cutting it.

No comments: