Saturday, January 12, 2008

not supposed to ride today...

...I didn't really ride today either, or anyways i didnt do the man dance and make a right at victoria. I hate running. I really need to get to a place where i dont. I would just rather lift kettlebells and ride the bike. I figure the combo of the 2 just about makes up for a lack of running.

Today though, i get to chill with bff jace , joshy highland, fellow courage compatriot matt, and my secret crush A.J. Couple clean and jerks and im off to chipotle to meet up with joshy, and i guess we'll prolly leave. Im thinking about picking up a little pissant camera so i can document a little of whats left of my 20's, i only got 2 months of it left. I know what people mean now when they say their 20's were a blur. More on that later i guess.

No comments: