Wednesday, January 16, 2008

chris colohan said it best...

sometimes you're good, and sometimes you have fun...

i went out hard today because the intervals said so, and it was hard, i just didnt watch it with an eagle's eye. 2 hours that turned into 3, it was good time to say the least. I was late for my lunch engagement with my father and pastor gabe, and i felt like crap when i realized it and hightailed it back to redlands. I was like 45 minutes late, butt hey were still there, so at least i got to see them. New phone, so if your reading this, send me your phone number. Old one got jacked/lost. G-damn what a bummer. Signed the lease to new place, moving in this weekend. Stoked to have a garage. Its gonna be a total dude domain. Looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Josh Highland said...

feats of strength are required at the opening ceremonies of your garage/dude domain

Roosterweight Cimmarien said...

....only counts in the house of strength