Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lotsa intervals, in a little time

my new favorite place to do inrvls is the bike path. Today would have been choice to go over there. Definitely will do my sprints there tomorrow. But today i had to do 2x15 minute ss inrvls and 3x6 climbing repeats. I cant do crs on flat ground, and i cant do ss on hillsides.

?

I did my best and the first cr sucked, but the next two were actually pretty spot on, for me anyways. So i was now 43 minutes into my ride and at the top of the sunset loop. In the middle of my second ss inrvl i blasted by my house. Im way closer to my house than i used to be an hour and 10 minutes into that loop. So i weaved in and out of the neighborhoods trying and failing miserably at sticking my numbers, but i was sweating when i was done and felt like i had ridden. It wne by fast when i crammed a bunch of inrvls in a little time. Tomorrow should be stellar. Sprints. I like sprints. I dont think im good at em, but i like to stand up and huck it and weep blood for those 7 or 8 seconds, so that should be fun. I wander if you're allowed to motorpace on the bikepath...?

No comments: