Friday, January 18, 2008

man dance tomorrow

intervals today were good. Im still not as good at keeping it where i want to keep it, and as a result, i turned what i measured to be a hour and forty-five minute ride into a hour and 2o minute ride. I just get bitter and dont want to try any more. I have to say it was also partially due to the fact that my intensity levels are rising i was able to go that far in such a small amount of time. I swear that loop used to take me an hour and forty five. Anyways i did what i was supposed to do in the time i was supposed to do it in, i was just shy on my total time. Tomorrow should be good. Hope i dont get dropped. lot of moving afterwards, hope i can pimp people to help me out. New place is immense. Im curious as to what i will do with all the space. Im sure i'll figure out somthing...

No comments: