Friday, February 12, 2010

The definition of insanity...

Is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different outcome. Or at least that's what i've heard.

Selling something on ebay is enough to piss off the good humor man. Here are some excepts...

potential buyer 1: "I am very interested in the bike, can you send other pics?"
me: "sure"
...
...
me: "did you get the pics?"
potential buyer 1: "oh yeah, but it doesn't have cross top levers so, im not interested..."
me: "ok, well, i can throw some cross tops in, installed, for free!"
Potential buyer 1: "oh, ok. I'll think about it"

WTF

Potential buyer 2: "I am very interested in the bike, can you send other pics?"
me: "ok, but are you really interested? I really don't want to go through the trouble of sending a bunch of pics, unless you are really considering buying, and just want to be reassured with some pics."
Potential buyer 2: "oh no, i am VERY interested"
me:"did you get the pics?"
Potential buyer 2: "is there any way i can get the stock saddle?"
me: "i dont know, i think i can get one, would you want the bike if i could find it?"
potential buyer 2: "oh, yeah!"
me: "then i can totally get it"
potential buyer 2: "How much does it weigh?"
me: "i have no idea. Its a single speed cross bike, man. Not much."
potential buyer2: "i'll think about it."

WTF

Potential buyer 3: "would you consider dropping the shipping price if it was only to austin texas?"
me: "i'll level with you man, if you want the bike, i will ship it for free"
potential buyer 3: "i'll think about it"

WTF?!?!?!?!

No comments: