Tuesday, January 26, 2010

tuesdays with mildoo

this is my cat mildoo.



she can be a weenie at times, but she's very energetic and loving. she had pink eye last week. On tuesdays, i don't work at the salon, and i dont work at the bike shop. Its a pretty sweet day for quality time with the cats and riding my bike. The prior is pretty much all i have left on the agenda after this morning's ride. I borrowed a fuel ex 9 from the shop. Man, that thing is like riding on a barcalounger. I was totally worked after 2.5 hours and a breakfast that i think was short a few calories for the 2.5 hours that would follow. Im starving right now. I'm thinking pantera bread for lunch. You can tell im short on oxygen because i'm just typing the words as they come to me with absolutely no filter. Sorry about that.

So check this out. Crafton.



no bullshit, that's like 3 miles up from the tenis courts on the fire road, and that's before i had to start hoofing it. Man, this kinda goes without saying, but the show is super hard to ride in. Anyways, i think im beginning to wrap my head round the full suspension thing, but i dunno if i need 5" AND 29" wheels. Maybe just 4" and 26. Its just a wierd jump from hardtail 26" to hardtail 29" singlespeed, to 26" 5"full suspension. But i guess thats why the call them demo bikes.

I really think i enjoy mountain biking more than i enjoy road cycling.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve!!!! What's up!!!!! I need hair help!!!!! Call me!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cyclotourist said...

I wanted to get up there and check out the snow on Zanja. No luck though. Will live through you instead!