Saturday, March 22, 2008

f you know a chiroprctor with a size XXL rabobank kit...

stay the hell away.

i saw a gnarly crash today. An 85 pound woman got a flat, possibly hit a pothole and went over the bars. Im 100 percent sure she got a flat, and the fruit in the rabobank uniform was saying she hit a pothole, which makes me think she didnt. He proceded to pick her up by the effing armpits and drag her out of the road. Trish who is a physician rode up with me, after i had passed her trying to steer clear of her crash. The dude identified himself as a doctor, and told trish to back off and started monkeying with her neck (after he picked he unconscious body up by the armpits and her neck was flopping around limp). Mark Love identified himself as a rehab guy after the dude asked for his credentials, then when Mark asks him for the same he said "Uh, theres no need to provide you with that info..." Dude was crazy. I honestly hope i never see him in the group again, because he was straight up nuts. No chiropractor i know would pick a woman up after possible spinal injury like that. Not a one. i thought trish was gonna punch him. I thought i was gonna have to choke him out. If mark loses his temper, you know the dude is screwing up. I didnt even know mark could lose his temper.

p.s. im still slow. I was definitely about to implode when that poor woman went down. I hope she's ok.

1 comment:

Joy Joy said...

I heard about this wreck 3 different ways, but i think yours is the truth. All accounts had the same evil villian, the chiropractor.

Always killer to find a new blog! nice work my friend!