Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project Bike Donkey II

So today i just decided to go climb. I had about 2 hours to ride, so i figured i'd just go up hwy 38 til i saw 1:30 on the clock, then i'd come back. I timed it a little sort, as it turns out it took me 2:15 or so. Not so bad for somebody that sucks at climbing. I got the link below in case you give a crap.



Prolly go out with the CVV dudes tomorrow. Their ride tends to be pretty fun/not a total popestomper. Then i'll be digging a sweet ass pump track for Ryder, the the Ayatollah of Agony-a's son. How Ryder talked him into such a fun project is beyond me. Must have been trish's idea.

It's only saturday evening and i have MANY sweet movies viewed. Here's the list so far:

Blow-out: Awesome. Can see why this is a Tarantino fave. How did Travolta go from Saturday Night Fever to Look Who's Talking to Pulp Fiction to Wild Hogs?

Deathrace 2000: I may or may not be getting a tattoo of the flag from the movie. Man, if the year 2000 would have turned out like Corman said, it would RULE!

Cobra: My dad wouldn't let me watch it as a kid. I've wanted to ever since. Prettyyyyy bad.

The Gauntlet: Clint Eastwood seldom disappoints. Especially as a shady cop. The shootout scene at the end.....SUPERB.

I think we're about to watch raising arizona in french, and i'm damn sure watching Machete before the weekend is over. Wife got it for me cuz she rules/we aren't raising kids to watch steel magnolias.

3 comments:

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

Holy cow, I bet there was a lot of traffic on 38 with 330 being destroyed...

Trish said...

Lets see. "Ayatollah of Agony-a", "Captain Miserable" and "The Pope of Bad-times Village", I finally got caught up on your blog. So funny! :-)