Friday, January 14, 2011

Huckin'

I tried full suspension for a little while. It was fun, i just couldn't wrap my head around it for race or fast pace riding. Ditched it. Now, i think fast paced riding has its pace, and i got the bike for it, to the t. But, now i want to have a little more fun. Have a little more leisure time on the bike. i want to jump a bike off a house. What to do, what to do....? I know, i'll get ahold of my favorite surrogate uncle Greg, see what he can set me up with....




BO OO OO M !!

Imma go jump my bike off of.... the world. It's funny, we have full blown 8" travel DH bikes at the shop, and i've ridden ones i work on around to make sure they aren't gonna explode on the patron's next ride, and honestly, going from riding a bike with not quite 4" of front suspension only to this bike. It might as well be 90" of travel man. It's SO rad. Hopefully i live to make another post.

No comments: