Monday, October 20, 2008

pics from "storm the beach"....

lisa gasping on an ill-placed run up.
in a sprint for the line she missed 4th by not even a second.
A sand pit on an actual beach. You don't see it often for a reason.
Matt Breyer killin it.
Matt Breyer carryin' it.
Matt Freeman riding up a part i probably could have done on my single speed had i chosen my gears a little wiser.

case in point, here's me running up the hill.....slowly.
Here's me carrying my bike up. That in and of itself is a small victory.
Here's me riding up. It took me 3 laps to get that line right.

2 comments:

ultraposer said...

The sand..............I don't think I would have been happy riding my frankin bike through that shit

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

I couldn't help but notice from the photos that I suck at CX.