Wednesday, October 15, 2008

its my 100th post!

Big deal huh? Anyways, it looks like im headed for oceanside this weekend, armed with a piss load of spoke nipples for the go green racer bin. Hopefully also i will be armed with my new wheelset. Whats optimal pressure on sand? Freeman moves in today-ish. His bike will be set to go for suday. Saw to that yesterday. Did a huge long workout at ford park yesterday. That run-up is in-sane. Im so smoked when i put my bike down, the last time i tried to get on, i blanked on what i was doing mid jump and landed all cockeyed. It was kind of funny. I'm hoping i rally enough support to make an inland cyclocross race. It would be sweet. I could design such a bitchin course out there. The last 2 have been kinda not what i consider to be cross. Too much dirt. More mud, more grass, more cowbell. I got 2nd in the last race. It was a field of 3, but still. Also, i didnt finish too far behind the dude that won. Dude who put the race on a had a poor attitude, gave crappy shwag, and didnt even do a podium so i could post a picture on my blag. What a pisser.

Tonight we are having a meeting about clothing. Im voting for voler. Dot is a really nice gal, and she said she'd throw us a party! Anything has GOT to be better than that champsys stuff.

We got peg board up at work so i can hang all my tools proper, it looks sweet. I spray painted it black and everybody was bummed for the first hour.

i decided to name my bike. Sleipnir. Sweet. Sleipnir was odin's 8 legged horse. Also, it sounds cool.

No comments: