Sunday, October 5, 2008

a lot has happened.

Josh is a year older and has a new set of neck jewelry.

A.J. is also a year older and also has new neck jewelry.

Bigfoot: not dead (according to autobiography i have purchased)

Another cross race under the belt. Ate some shit, but i didnt redline completely. We'll have to fix both of those on the next race.

Loaned my shoes to a woman for her race. She refered to me as her savior. Probably due to my classic depiction of jesus-like beard.

Beard is gone. We cant have people calling me savior can we?

Coach D was out there racing. I wonder if she got any schwag for 5th...?

Helped short haired christy, who will now be dubbed bad back christy with a little sciatica, using my vast know-how on the subject.

Freeman is moving in next door to me. Like, literally. Hopefully i can make him welcome with some lemon-bars, or a tall boy of natty-ice.

thats about it. Can't wait for the next race. Probably oceanside, but i could probably be cajoled into palos verdes.

2 comments:

Christie said...

thanks again for your help dr. steve!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been stretching and keeping an eye on things. wearing comfortable shoes today at work. riding tomorrow AM will be sure to stretch :)

Joy Joy said...

Dear Steve,
Due to my lack-luster attempt at staying in 5th place, i came in at the 7 spot. all i got for that was dusty shins and a dirty kit. thanks for the cheers!!