Saturday, February 16, 2008

i get it, its cold!

Humorous Pictures
moar humorous pics

everybody and their sister had to tell me how out of my mind i was for underdressing for the weather today. It REALLY wasnt that bad. Im pretty sure cars that passed us by squeezed out a "you gotta be freezin..." or two. Im considering bringing a basket on my rig tomorrow with a campfire in it. I just wish people would figure out that the insane amount of steroids im on has a thermogenic affect, and the hours of roid-rage-induced wife beating have brought my core temp to a sweltering 101 degrees. they probably discount that because if i was on roids i'd be faster.

On a related note, i had a goal of keeping my face out of the wind the entire ride, unless i was pulling. I met that goal. I was in a group that got spit out about a half a block back from the finish, but i was pulling that group. Also, it should be noted that i have figured ouut how all the old fat dudes from healthnet operate. They take it easy and:
  • yell at you if you arent pulling
  • get ashamed and start yelling at each other if you are doing all the pulling
  • despite the yelling sit in till the fast group eats us
  • act like they werent sitting in when the fast group catches us and try to show their ass
those dudes are lame. Im stillwiting for that one dude to open his mouth again sos i can shut it for him. Speaking of which "stormin" norman carter nearly engaged in some fisticuffs with a dude in a car today on victoria. i dont care if mike tyson would have popped out of the car, if norm was yelling at him, he deserved it. I would have choked dude out and taken his shoes.

No comments: