Wednesday, December 9, 2009

tofu madness

i haven't really noticed any change, other than a little cranky-ness, from my recently adopted dietary plan. i did have some lentil soup from brisket's downtown that was off the chain though. Most under-rated restaurant in redlands.

Along with the increased aggression has come winter cold. i dont have it as bad as Walt, the dude building my bike as referenced here , however, for a california native sub 50 is pretty rough. This also might explain my crankyness of late. Hasn't cut into my riding though, surprisingly enough. Im using thom's demo bike which is one of the new fangled 6-series madones. Pretty cool for a plastic bike.

Along with the drop in temperature has come my desire for a snuggie. I know what you're thiking. Nerd. You're right, but i've never tried to deny it. I want a snuggie so bad! On recovery duty after turner tried to kill me and 8 other dudes on saturday, my blanket was just plain not cutting it. Only a snuggie could provide the solace/freedom to remain cozy whilst playing video games or reading comic books.

Along with the longing for a snuggie has come the desire to cast evil spells on my cats and create some sort of mythical hybrid creature. Although Stubbs already looks like a hybrid bulldog-chipmunk, im looking for something a little more badass. At any rate, here's a behemoth video to satiate any and all desire to cast an evil spell or two. At lease stave it off for a bit, anyways. I think this video best captures why evil will always conquer over good: because good is dumb.

No comments: