Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i really need to keep up on this thing.

so lately, here's the run down:

Comic books. Lots of 'em. Pretty stoked on Blackest Night, captain america:reborn, and hulk and daredevil.

Tried my hand at doing merch for a band. I would rather have been kicked square in the nuts, so i welched out on half of the agreement. 's ok though cuz i got virtually none of what i was told i would get, so is it really welching?

Riding my bike? Nooooooooooot exactly. I've been riding it for transportation. But as far as suited up and hammering out a couple of intervals? Nope. Do i feel bad about it now? Nope. Will i feel bd about it when i'm weeking softly in the shower after turning in a 19th place finish for every race during cross season. Probably.

I have been enjoying tuesdays off. It's sweet. Looking forward to Interbike and some quality vacation time.

What else? Cut the piss out of my finger at work, and i think my finger might be turning into a zombie finger. That's pretty sweet.

No comments: