Monday, December 1, 2008

emmessjee

Notice the ingredients. See where it says "spices". I will bet cash money that MSG is the main "spice" in this wonderful soy log.

I think, on this the 10th anniversary of the vegan thanksgiving that we have been taking part of since the first one at my crappy apartment, i will be abstaining from all further vegan feasting.

pretty much in a general sort of way, vegan food wrecks me. Im not talking about nuts and berries and veggies and stuff. Im talking about fake vegan meat. I cant say for sure it has MSG in it, but i can say for sure that MSG also gives me the same symptoms, which include but are not limited to:

  • itching
  • fever
  • paranoia
  • hallucination
  • logy-ness
Every time i go to a cheap all u can eat place or a vegan feast, i freak the eff out. Then in this case i was dozing off all the next day.

soy is satan.

No comments: