Saturday, July 5, 2008

war of attrition

Today i had a good session of suffering. Only 2 hours, but it was a gnarly two. Plus i charted some new territory. Did the wabash climb where they held the classic tt this year. What a bastard that was. I recently added the greenspot loop to my arsenal of rides that i should be doing but hadn't done yet. Im ready to go out and barf again tomorrow with the group. Hopefuly it will turn out like last week. That ride was awesome.

I listen to a lot of metal. I realize that this is a funny thing for a grown man to own up to. Especially the stuff i listen to. I concede that its totally over the top and juvenile, but its what i like. There are certain songs that for me make the suffering not so bad. Flight of icarus is amazing for climbing on hot days like today. Totally sweet.

No comments: