Wednesday, June 11, 2008

rogue agent

went for my first real real ride in a while yesterday. Went out with joey, and as usual he put the screws to me. Going for a little run today. 6 miles, no big deal. Hopefully i can get up to something that closely resembles in shape for the ride on saturday. I think this stuff might help. I dunno what im doing on thursday, but it certainly aint crit practice, and whatever it is, its gonna be a little late cuz i got clients til like 6. Maybe if i get my new wheelset by then, i can go plot out the cx course at ford park. that'd be fun.

no more coaching for me. At least not from super-coach ashley kipp. I think i might be following the "x-number of ways to ride faster" that come in bicycling magazine every month. Ha. They just tell you to do intervals there too.

2 comments:

mattfreemanrace@yahoo.com said...

Get Trevor to help with the cross course at Ford Park. He's been talking about that for a while.

Coaching tip: Ride lots.

ultraposer said...

I think a fall commando cross season in the works. Meet at Stell, head to a mysterious local, race till we get busted,or not. Sweeeeeeeeeet...........